How to reserve your room
- Fill out the contact form
- Upon receiving the form, we will quickly get in contact with you to confirm the availability of the dates you have chosen and give you an answer.
- The room is officially reserved via paying the deposit.
- Upon receiving your deposit, the room is then reserved and you will be given confirmation. To find out more about the deposit, read the next part.
- We will respond in less than 24 hours!
AIL Formación takes no responsibility for lost belongings, or any personal possessions left at our facilities.
How to confirm a reservation
- For regular, repeat reservations: 50% of payment
- For one off bookings: the total cost of the room
All reservations should be fully paid before the start of the rental date contracted.
|Bank transfer||In cash|
|Account number: Alojamientos en Madrid S.L.|
Bank: Banco Santander
IBAN: ES95 0049 2669 02 2914256601
BIC: BSCH ES MM XXX
|At our office, located on Calle Bárbara de Braganza 11, 2º, 28004, Madrid|
All refunds are returned via the same method of payment used by the client.