Llámanos: (+34) 636 76 12 52 /911 044 595 - Escríbenos: Formulario de contacto

Conditions of room reservation

Conditions of regular, repeat room reservations

  • The reservation is confirmed by paying the first month´s rent upfront.
  • The monthly reservation of a room cannot be paused or cancelled once the month has begun.
  • All changes and alterations to a booking of a room must be communicated by mail (e-mail) at latest during the last week of the month before.
  • We do not accept refunds on monthly room reservations for September and October.
  • In case of wanting to cancel individual days during a month, you should always notify us 7 calendar days before. If the deadline is not met, you won´t be refunded for that day, but you can use the cost as credit for future reservations. If the cancellation is made less than 1 working day before, you won´t be refunded or given credit.
  • You can only cancel 30% of your monthly reserved hours, the other 70% will not be saved as credit or refunded.
  • In the eventuality that a reservation is affected by national or regional holidays, you can rearrange the reservation based on previous request and subject to availability.

Conditions of one-off bookings

  • The reservation is paid for in advance. In the case of large room charges, half the amount must be paid in advance (consult with our sales team).
  • In the case of cancellation 15 calendar days before the date of the reservation, the total cost will be refunded.
  • In the case of cancellation between 15 and 7 calendar days before the date of reservation, half of the cost will be refunded.
  • In the case of cancellation less than 7 calendar days before the date of the booking, none of the cost of the reservation will be refunded. As an alternative however, the cost could be used as credit on future reservations.
  • In the case of cancellation less than 1 working day beforehand, it will not be refunded or saved as credit.
  • It is only acceptable to cancel a reservation a maximum of three times, after that the cost would not be refunded or used as credit.

All refunds are returned via the same payment method used by the client originally.

AIL Formación takes no responsibility for lost belongings or personal possession left at our facilities.