Since 2007, AIL Formación has established a new standard in class, meeting, and training room rental in Madrid. We are the only centre in the city to combine modern and central classrooms with proactive online promotion and commercial support aimed at giving your course maximum exposure, ensuring that potential clients see it online.
Our experience in organization, promotion, and distribution of courses causes our clients return year after year to host their courses in our classrooms.
The motto ‘Your success is our success’ is why, from the first the day you visit us, you will discover many factors that make us different from other classroom rental centres in Madrid, such as:
- Modern facilities: We offer you fully equipped classrooms, optimised for any type of training, activity, and/or corporate meetings.
- Commercial support: We want to help you fill your courses, so we will create a website for you, dedicated to promoting your course, that applies all our knowledge of positioning and SEO to give you as much visibility as possible. We also invite you to take advantage of our excellent social network presence, to publish, share, and spread information about your course. You just provide us with the content that you would like to promote, and we’ll take care of the rest!
- Flexibility: Our flexible opening hours and committed team make organising and planning the classrooms and technological resources that you need for your course as easy as possible.
- Professionalism: Our team of knowledgeable and skilled professionals are at your complete disposal.
- Competitive prices: Our prices offer an excellent price-quality ratio.
The combination of all these factors will ensure that your course is successful and meets all your training and business objectives.
We are located in a desirable location, about 100m from the Plaza de Colón and a stone’s throw away from the Paseo de Recoletos. Our classroom rental centre will give your course a desirable strategic location and is well connected to all important Metro lines (Colón and Banco de España) and local high-speed ‘Cercanías’ trains (Recoletos). As for bars, restaurants, hotels etc, our surroundings ensure that your course attendees won’t be able to think of a better place to take their course!
Comments are closed.